Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- ActiveImage Protector Linux Edition failed to install
- Kernel panic or OS stall occurs during hot backup
- If you want to destination the Linux-based NAS, it would be displayed "available space is not enough"
- The driver is not installed during the AIP Linux installation
- When connected from a Windows console for remote management, AIPService does not work
- GUI cannot be operated by the problem of the resolution on Boot Environment.
- ActiveImage Protector installation may stop in 99%
- Installation of the required module by script
- In the middle of the installation, the "Cannot install, the following command are missing: xxd" is displayed
- About carried out at the command line, snapshot work area, and tracking setting