Cannot refer the list of the browsed driver with [Load INF file].
The following error occurred during the creation of Build Windows PE environment.
These are bugs.
If ActiveImage Protector 2016 is installed
1) Download from an attached file.
2) Replace the binary.
WinPeBuilder2.exe - file version 220.127.116.11
C:\Program Files\NetJapan\ActiveImage Protector
C:\Program Files(x86)\NetJapan\ActiveImage Protector
If ActiveImage Protector 2016 is not installed
1) Insert ActiveImage Protector 2016 Setup media to CD/DVD device.
2) Download the file, and decompress this file to Desktop.
3) Run the WinPeBuilder2.exe in the folder with [Run as administrator].
4) Click Yes in the following message.
5) Select a root of DVD and click [Select Folder] with [Select folder which has WIM files] screen.
ActiveImage Protector 2016 Windows Edition (included non SP/SP1)