May the installation media does not contain the target kernel driver.
The following message may be displayed during the installation.
Mount driver is not installed.
Snapshot/Tracking driver is not installed.
Patches for system startup/shutdown scripts are not applied.
- Not connected to the internet
- Installed the latest kernel
- Upgrade to the latest kernel
1) If you are using the following products, please download the attached file, and replace the file.
If you using the other version, please next step.
- AIP Linux 188.8.131.520
- AIP Linux 2016 184.108.40.20605
Unzip the file, it copy to /opt/NetJapan.
Set the permission to the file.
# chmod ug+x /opt/NetJapan/aipmodupd
2) Please download the following driver.
*Each zip file contains the cumulative driver.
3) Create a folder.
# mkdir /tmp/driver
4) Copy the ZIP files to a folder.
5) Set the environment variable.
# export AIPMODPATH=/tmp/driver
6) Apply the driver.
# /opt/NetJapan/aipmodupd --all
If the following message may be displayed, please send a result of [uname -r] to support.
caution: filename not matched: aipmount/aipcommon.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.ko
aipcommon.ko driver package not found for this system.
caution: filename not matched: aipmount/aipmount.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.ko
aipmount.ko driver package not found for this system.
caution: filename not matched: aipsnap/aipsnap.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.ko
aipsnap.ko driver package not found for this system.
caution: filename not matched: aippatch/rc.sysinit-initscripts-xxxxxxxxxxxxx.patch
caution: filename not matched: aippatch/halt-initscripts-xxxxxxxxxxxxx.patch
Patch files not found for this system.
7) Delete the environment variable.
# export -n AIPMODPATH
-AIP Linux 4.5.x
-AIP Linux 2016
Attached files: aipmodupd.zipTags: NJKB-67