The next execution time of the schedule will be N / A and will not work.
It may be caused by Scheduler.exe failing to start due to the following factors.
- Port conflict
- Problems caused by anti-virus software
Scheduler.exe uses TCP port 18432 and can not be changed.
1) Restart the AIP service, then start Scheduler.
From the Windows service, restart the AipService.
2) If you cannot start Scheduler.exe with the 1), please try the following.
- If other processes are using port 18432, please release the port 18432
- Configure exclude for Scheduler.exe with anti-virus scanning
- ActiveImage Protector 2016R2 / 2018
- ActiveImage Protector 4 / 5