There is no response when I perform a backup in the boot environment.
Under the following conditions, there is no response even if the backup is executed in the boot environment.
1) Create a boot environment using the desktop license.
2) The backup image does not exist in the created USB device.
3) Boot the boot environment on the PC where Server OS is installed or Bitlocker enabled.
4) Execute a backup.
This license can only be used on Windows Desktop OSes
Normally, when executing backup under the above conditions,
The following message is displayed and the backup cannot be executed.
But this message is not displayed, so I don't know what's going on.
This is a known issue.
It will be fixed in the next release.
Boot the boot environment on the PC where Desktop OS is installed.
If a Microsoft BitLocker encrypted volume is included in the backup source for the master image, full sector backup of the encrypted volume is taken.
* Desktop license does not support backup of BitLocker encrypted volume.
- ActiveImage Deploy USB 18.104.22.1682